Hi, welcome to Gex wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Mecharez page. If you need help, read through our help pages or contact a local admin. If there are no active admins here, stop by Community Central and check out our forums.
Looking for live help? Then join us for an upcoming webinar to chat with staff and other Wikia editors. You can also check our Staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia. Lastly, check out the Wikia Video Library, where you can find premium licensed videos to add to the wiki.
All of these links are a great way to start exploring Wikia.
Hi, I'm an admin for the Gex wiki community. Welcome and thank you for your edit to Bonus Coins!
Enjoy your time at Gex wiki!
Great work with the catergorisation. Hope to see more!
Thanks for making contributions to the wiki, it's really greatly apperciated. I hope to see more stuff from you in the future.
Question: Invitation to /r/Gex subreddit and Discord server
Hello there. I was just wondering if you're familar with growing /r/Gex subreddit and discord server? I was just seeing that you're pretty passionate about the wiki editing. Also, I've been trying to bring more Gex fans together aswell as trying to help out with the wiki.
I've been running r/Gex subreddit community and discord server for 7 months now (started taking it seriously, 5 months ago). Since it's been dormant since it's creation in 2013. Since then, it's been increased from 31 subscribers to 138 subscribers when I took over and growing at a steady pace. I just thought if you're interested in joining and contributing to it. You don't have to. But it' would nice to bring more Gex fans together! I really like progress lately and I hope we can see can grow this community together. I really want to see Gex come into the limelight again and all the awesome contributions you're making really makes being passionate fan worthwhile and it's honestly motivating since I've started editing back in December. Apologies if it sounds like an advertisement. I am just really enthusiastic about this. See you there hopefully.
Here's the following links:
N64 and GBC help
Hello? I now have a copy of the official ETG guide and have learnt some actual names for some enemies.
- Smiley Faces are refered to as Happy Faces
- The Toon TV Hunters can be described as Elmer's "separated-at-birth-buddy"
- Jack O'Lanterns are called Pumpkins
- Demented Dolls are called Huckies
- Frankenstein Monsters are refered to as Frankies
- Rez Spike Balls are called Spiky Robots
- Evil Hardware are called Capacitors
- Floating Robots are called Pulse Patrollers
- Red Ninjas are called Brown Ninjas
- The Floating Heads don't seem to have one but we can call them Head Statues
- The Bugs are wierdly called spiders in some parts of the guide, but there's no relation, is there?
- Mylots are refered to as Bubble Birds
- R2-Beat-U are refered to as Trash Cans (like how some robots are mistaken for those)
- Dragonflies are wierdly refered to as Mosquitoes
- Raptors are refered to as Charging Dinos
- Triceratops are called Barney or wierdly Stegosaurus (wrong species, right?)
- Mecharez is refered to with male pronouns
- Flathead Robots are just called Flatheads
- Cave Geckos are strangely refered to as Lumbering Dinos.
Just got the DCG guidebook too and found out more official stuff, including enemy names! Note that that enemy names are from the Prima guide.
- Paw Cards are actually called Boss Keys.
- Mystery TV Hunters -> Safari Sam (might need to make a seperate article if need be)
- Stuffed Bears -> Bad Bears
- Haunted Deckchairs -> Lawn Furniture Fiends
- The two Rezling types are called Crab TVs (the common six-legged ones) and Chomper TVs (the ones that fly). Already sorted that.
- Anubis -> Priests
- The Scarabs are wierdly called Bumblebees (wrong insect, most likely refers to the Bee enemies).
- Sargents -> Sargeant Sams
- Walking Grenades -> Handgrenaders
- Vultures -> Buzzards
- Cowboy Ghosts -> Dusty Cowboys
- Undertaker Ghosts -> Headless Cowboys
- Skeleton Pirates -> Skeletal Sams
- Helmet Dwarfs -> Sparta-Caps
- Skeleton Warrior -> Fat Head Skeletons
- Japanese Schoolgirls -> School Girls
- Robo Sentinels -> Baton-bots
- Transforming Robots -> Secbots
- Mobster variant 1 -> Gangsters
- Trash Can Mobsters -> Garbage-Can Assassins
- Crate Mobsters -> Crate-throwers
- Stray Cats -> Kitties
- Evil Brother -> Beanie Boys
Hello? Thought I'd post links to various quote videos for the articles on quotes throughout the trilogy; perhaps also for correction and cleanup purposes.
Sea Span and Gecques Cousteau articles?
Hey, Zylo I was checking through the wiki just to do some edits, I just realised there's two articles for Sea Span and Gecques Cousteau which seems to been created. I didn't really know of this. I was a bit confused if there were separate levels? Since I'm not familar with the Nintendo 64 version of the game. Also, I've noticed Titanic (links to Gecques Cousteau) was was listed under the Secret stations in the Gex: Enter the Gecko article, I'm a bit unsure, if they are the same level or not? If so, it would be better if I transferred all the contents from the Sea Span article to Gecques Cousteau or vice versa?
I just don't want to get confused when I'm editing either. So it would be pretty great either way. I was looking for clearer image for the level's TV screen. So it's pretty great that you have one already. :D