Mission Control is the main hub of Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko. It is Gex's headquarters in the game and as such takes inspiration from traditional headquarters in spy movies. From here, Gex can enter the training area or access the sub-hubs that make up the Media Dimension, which in turn lead to the different levels of the game. He can also have access to the Holiday Broadcasting and Mystery TV levels from here.
- Lake Flaccid (need Red Paw Card)
- Slappy Valley (need Green Paw Card)
- Funky Town (need Blue Paw Card)
- Holiday Broadcasting (need 1 remote)
- Mystery TV (need 3 remotes)
- Dial "A" for Arson (PS1)/Peg Leg Polka (N64) (secret level)